• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

But he didn't pick any dern hats...he just announced on zee tweety machine.

Same day as the Ryder Cup and a Falcons thumping of the Panthers with Julio rolling for 3 hundy...what a glorious afternoon!!

And we don't know if that's what Ayo will do. He may just Tweet his choice. Chill guys.

To me what this commitment would have really shown was the first time we were able to recruit a blue chip without immediate playing time. That's something Kansas, Duke, UNC can do, but very few programs can take in a 5 star without promising a starting role.

If Crawford comes back, Ayo is realistically first guard off the bench. At Illinois he would be the face of the program. Here he would arguably number 3 or 4 behing Hoard, Crawford and perhaps Brown.

Would he rather be the "face of " a program that will have to get lucky to make The Dance or be part of a Top 20 team that will be on national TV a ton?

Would he rather be the "face of " a program that will have to get lucky to make The Dance or be part of a Top 20 team that will be on national TV a ton?

Ayo will have to answer that....and will on Thursday. Big fish in small rebuilding pond or big fish in a lake. Hard to turn down being anointed the savior.

And we don't know if that's what Ayo will do. He may just Tweet his choice. Chill guys.

No worries RJ!! I'm chill...pretty much everything I post is with tongue firmly planted in cheek. Otherwise, I wouldn't even bother to post here.

I'd love to have Ayo and have been tweeting him love for the last several days. I'm firmly in on the VIBES, albeit with a wise modicum of perspective in the fore of my thinking.

Someone should tweet "Ayo if you are still strongly considering Wake then retweet this"

Announcing at the Jordan Brand store.

If that was the case, Top 30 players wouldn't gravitate so dramatically to the blues. It's not quite that cut and dry...

Just read the Wake free board, and they talk about this board a lot. All I have to say is that the premium is really worth it.

This is so rich. Gotta love these Illini fans. We've been joking about their program (and overreactions) for tens of pages and they take it as we can't stop talking about them.

Like we would ever discuss them for any reason other than a recruiting battle pitting the two schools against one another.

I just got an email from a Wake friend/Illinois fan I haven't talked to since a few years after I graduated. He and his family are the only Illinois fans I know.

Weird timing.

#sauce..?!?!?

Public announcement leads me to believe it is the hometown team.

One would assume but none of this recruitment has made a ton of sense. We are a dark horse for a reason. I think he ends up with the hometown team but it aint over until it's over.

Back