• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

(sarcasm) Hey thanks for the WF love. (/sarcasm)

I can tell why the Illinois people think this board is trash - fellow fans diss each other for making a cool video.

GO DEACS and fellow WFU fans who are nice to each other.

Last one cuz I'm sick of those dolts...

Some of those fans aren't using objective argumentation or logic in making their case. The same is true here. Fans are fans, and as such, rationality plays second fiddle to homerism.

Cue the Willy Wonka meme image...

As for their 2018 Class, if Ayo says NO...

tenor.gif

I can tell why the Illinois people think this board is trash - fellow fans diss each other for making a cool video.

Illini-bot?

Now Underwood is a better coach than Manning and will stay at Illinois forever, while Wake is a "stepping stone" for DM, who will bolt for Kansas or UNC (lololololol) at the first chance. Priceless!

Now Underwood is a better coach than Manning and will stay at Illinois forever, while Wake is a "stepping stone" for DM, who will bolt for Kansas or UNC (lololololol) at the first chance. Priceless!

says the fanbase that actually lost a coach to Kansas

no, I'm not. I'm a real WFU fan for my whole life. First time I post here and some dude is a jerk. Gives Wake fans a bad name. Disappointing.

PROVE IT, you Illini troll!

Who was a better 3-point shooter: A.W. Hamilton or Chris Ellis?

TAB can be one of the bigger douches on here. This place needs new posters. Stick around.

I'm nice and appreciate your video. Go Deacs!

Chicago has had 2nd City for forty years. Comics like Bill Murray and Bernie Mac have made millions laugh. You'd think some of it might have rubbed off.

PROVE IT, you Illini troll!

Who was a better 3-point shooter: A.W. Hamilton or Chris Ellis?

ha. 1) an Illini fan wouldn't make that video and 2) Man, had to look those guys up. I was in college when they played at Wake so I wasn't super down on roster knowledge back then. It appears Ellis actually shot three pointers and made 40% of them.

ha. 1) an Illini fan wouldn't make that video and 2) Man, had to look those guys up. I was in college when they played at Wake so I wasn't super down on roster knowledge back then. It appears Ellis actually shot three pointers and made 40% of them.

If you were at Wake then, you'd know who was the best recruit ever at a buffet line.

Chicago has had 2nd City for forty years. Comics like Bill Murray and Bernie Mac have made millions laugh. You'd think some of it might have rubbed off.

I have never seen Bernie Mac and Bill Murray mentioned in the same sentence before. I hope to never again.

Hmm, interesting answer. I'm surprised you didn't actually know the dudes if you were at Wake together. (unless you went to college elsewhere and were just a fan. Which is totally cool).

We've got our eyes on you. Anything suspicious, and you're out!

Also, it was a trick question: the correct answer is Greg McClinton.

Hmm, interesting answer. I'm surprised you didn't actually know the dudes if you were at Wake together. (unless you went to college elsewhere and were just a fan. Which is totally cool).

We've got our eyes on you. Anything suspicious, and you're out!

Also, it was a trick question: the correct answer is Greg McClinton.

False. David Weaver.

Back