• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

He also made his twitter profile black. He's trying to not give anything away, instead (unfortunately) of signaling for WF.

Time to live for yourself Ayo. Break free from your hometown and become what you want to become. Come out of your shell. Blossom. Spread your wings. Trust your instincts. Explore the country. Prepare for your future. Eat good food. Meet interesting people. Learn. Expand your horizons.

+1 on it being dumb and sore (maybe) loser to tweet congrats at the other side before they've even won.

I un-followed him on twitter for that crap. No congrats in order at all until it is official. If you know something, then attempt to spill it here at least. Oh wait.

But it's a "droppable" offense IMO...plus whiny Giants tweets polluting my t/l. Sigh.

Holy Crap. The Champaign Room blog is nuts. Been tweeting every hour on the hour since 1:00 that it's #AyoDay.

If that is what it takes, I don't blame BSD for blowing it.

Look at this racist shit ! Just look at it !

s-l300.jpg

They've spent the past decade or so trying to clean up their image, but it's what the school was built on. Well, that and the way that they got all their land and school and authority from the federal government. Just another handout.

Wake Forest, on the other hand, was built on the profits of small farmers growing their crops and succeeding in the market.

I read many of your posts and you were always respectful and intelligent. I'm not shocked they banned you, though. ILL is the wrong choice for this kid for the reasons (and many more) you stated above. It is about his future and his development. Worst case, Wake ends up with a #11 recruiting class. This is a sentence I would never imagined to type 4+ years ago. GO DEACS!

Duuude...really?? He might have been a bit admonishing in his tone at times, but hardly was he ever not intelligent sounding compared to those rubes.

It's telling that no one of any credibility has come in with the CB's in the last few days. That says Ayo and both coaching staffs are keeping this one close. Good on him.

So what do they have now for a mascot ?

NOTHING. No Mascot because the last one was so racist they had to retire it and they're afraid they're going to come up with something even more racist so they're just going without one for the foreseeable future. Pathetic.

Granted, a Barefoot Dancing Native American Chieftain Gymnast is quite a hard act to follow.

920x920.jpg

It's telling that no one of any credibility has come in with the CB's in the last few days. That says Ayo and both coaching staffs are keeping this one close. Good on him.

Wait... people with credibility come on here?

Wake is being played, again I fear.

I don't think we're being played. Even if he doesn't choose us, I think he is just showing respect to both schools. I would have felt more played if he accepted our red carpet treatment, and then never contacted us or tweeted about us again. Whether his mind is 50%, 80% or 100% sure, he has shown both schools appreciation and love. I'm not sure what else people want from the guy.

Back