• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Idk why (probably because we are all trying to pass the time currently), but this made me remember that there's no Chicago style pizza or Nashville hot chicken places in Charlotte.

On the other hand, I can hardly go a week without eating at a Charlotte-style restaurant.

It'd be awesome for Ayo just to go rogue and change his mind 60 seconds before the announcement. I wonder how many times that's happened before.

Bottom line is regardless of parental or coaching influences, it's his career and his choice. Not like anyone's going to disown him.

1156c4_d2b189a860f44040be24ba733c2ef50d~mv2.gif

Ah well. One day we'll kick that football you guys !

Taking shots at a mascot we dropped ten years ago is pretty much the lowest hanging fruit. Enjoy the announcement tonight, and until then, enjoy grasping at straws.

What about taking shots at the rustbelt mayo sammich eating midwestern rubes you are today? Is that fair game. Enjoy the announcement tonight, and after that enjoy the bullet train to the middle.

And that's all she wrote, folks. Rest in peace, vibes.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18- 2018 5-star PG Ayo Dosunmu deciding on 10/19 @ 7! VIBES

Huh? That’s one dude. You gotta dig deeper into the magic of the balls. And honestly we haven’t gotten any solid info since we analyzed grandpas twitter so I have a few other things to add on the CB front.

(1) Tyger Campbell has c-balled to BOTH DePaul (chi-town??) and Purdue in the last couple days - lot of uncertainty there. (2) a guy named Agau (~ayo) got a FOGGY ball - lot of fog guys. (3) 5 Star simi Shittu - c-balled TODAY to Vandy (yea right) - which is in the same time zone as Chicago.

The truth is out there man. It will be revealed but it’s already there for us. So much uncertainty - these Illini don’t seem to get it!!

I’ve been watching balls drop for a long damn time trust me man!!

Back