• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Serious question since you have all the scoops already. Why would Ayo wait so long to announce if it's been a done deal for so long? Not saying that the timing means anything good for Wake, just that it doesn't make sense when y'all have been whiffing on recruits left and right.

You're absolutely right. Apparently he didn't want to do it early. Wanted to drag it out and get a lot of attention. Can't blame him, but he torpedoed his own class in the process. Underwood did a nice job in 2017 after his spring hire. But his 2018 class was a nightmare. Ayo would've helped a lot.

You are a sad, pathetic person if you are going on another school's message board to trash talk about a 17-yr old kid's college decision.

Pst, ILL fans know their program has been irrelevant. That's why they're so excited to hire a great coach who has already added a couple of great pieces. We are on our way back. You idiots don't realize that you're the #4 program in your own state and are equally irrelevant outside of your own delusional bubble.

yep delusional... meanwhile barely T100 Mark Smith is Jason Kidd and Brad Underwood won't be in trouble for being shady as fuck his entire career while the biggest scandal in CBB history expands

It’s going to be so funny when Underwood gets indicted

Pst, ILL fans know their program has been irrelevant. That's why they're so excited to hire a great coach who has already added a couple of great pieces. We are on our way back. You idiots don't realize that you're the #4 program in your own state and are equally irrelevant outside of your own delusional bubble.

I hope you all have a good season this year, lose to Wake, and Underwood bolts for a better job after only one year just like Ok State. I would laugh my ass off just because of how big a douche you are - then go back to not caring about your irrelevant school.

lol #4 in North Carolina is still better than #1 in Illinois

this seems very dramatic versus Hoard and Mucius commitments

Back