• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

It seems that most scouts who have seen Sarr play are really impressed with him from what I have seen on the interwebs. Has a high ceiling.

Links?

The report that was linked to without attribution earlier came from DraftExpress following the 2016 FIBA U17 European Championships.

Yeah. We saw that one awhile ago. I assumed doofus was talking about something new.

So we'll have 3 guys at 7'0 and SJM at like 6'11. Tallest team we've had in a while I'd say.

Hell, we'll just say we have 4 seven footers to make it easy. So there's that, there are multiple spot up shooters, some new athleticism on the wing and a PG in Bryant Crawford that should be ready to lead. I like the makeup of next years squad a lot.

Who am I missing? I'm counting two + SJM. Manning is tall but not 7-0".

How tight are Sarr and Hoard? I saw that Hoard retweeted Sarr's commitment tweet. That, albeit small, is a good thing.

That's a lot of bigs. May not be room for all of them.

Dinos will graduate before Hoard arrives. That will leave Wake once again with 4 bigs to split 80 minutes. That should not be a problem, particularly if Doral continues to have stamina and fouling issues

"Not that it matters?" WTF, Fran...it matters to us!

might as Well just throw another in there, Collins is close enough too...if he comes back, next year will be real special

Back