• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I am not usually one to do this but damn, this is encouraging:
DBzPbvcXsAEziah.jpg:large

Saw a dude with that shirt last week. Let's just say that dude was more #2 and Chaundee is more #1.

There was literally an article yesterday on 247 regarding Swider and he didn't mention us. Seems like a mistake on the Crystal Ball

Hoard is #16 in the new Scout top 100 list.

Carolina's class has plummeted. Wow.

Here are our prospects ranked:

1. Marvin Bagley
2. Darius Garland
16. Jaylen Hoard
22. Keldon Johnson
23. Quentin Grimes
29. Ayo Dosunmu
38. Devon Dotson
50. David Duke
58. Isaiah Mucius
62. Jairus Hamilton
68. David McCormack [why not?]
69. Cole Swider [I put him back on here after the crystal ball]
72. Antwann Jones
78. Will Richardson
80. Khavon Moore
96. Darius Days
[Other 4 stars: Bryce Wills, Jordan Lathon, Jaelin Llewllyn, Jaedon Ledee]

Would a Hoard-Mucius-Wright class be the best Wake class of all time? Is that class a legitimate possibility?

Would a Hoard-Mucius-Wright class be the best Wake class of all time? Is that class a legitimate possibility?

Would have to check again, but pretty sure that class would only put us in the 30s. You need 4/5*s and a lot of them to be a top 15 class. This class realistically won't be the highest ranked of all time unless dramatic ranking shifts happen and a 4th guy is added

Best ever was 20th in 2007

Last edited:
Would have to check again, but pretty sure that class would only put us in the 30s. You need 4/5*s and a lot of them to be a top 15 class. This class realistically won't be the highest ranked of all time unless dramatic ranking shifts happen and a 4th guy is added

Yeah I should have pondered my question a little more before asking. The AT&T class was very highly rated. That was the immediate point of comparison I thought of.

I also see this being a 4-person class. One PG, one SG (Wright), and two forwards who can do a lot of different things well

Yeah I should have pondered my question a little more before asking. The AT&T class was very highly rated. That was the immediate point of comparison I thought of.

I also see this being a 4-person class. One PG, one SG (Wright), and two forwards who can do a lot of different things well

Back