• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Woah, this was somewhat out of left field.

You certainly have proven to be well-tied in to what is going.

My apologies for not including you in those posters as well.

We all eat dicks sometimes.

One love baby.

-Creamy

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18- Hoard Commits to Wake! Postgrad Terrence Thompson, too!

I'll vouch for Creamy's sauces. I have Been the kind recipient of some information before and creamy was dead on. Really want mucius.

Last edited:
Remember when RSF used to shit on bigboy every time he posted anything? Now he's the go-to guy for #scoop.

I've got a way to settle this. Creamy, sportsnut, and bigboy can send me their predictions for the class by Homecoming Friday. Whoever gets it right gets the fabled green handle. We can bring KVegas back to do he green handle ceremony.

I've got a way to settle this. Creamy, sportsnut, and bigboy can send me their predictions for the class by Homecoming Friday. Whoever gets it right gets the fabled green handle. We can bring KVegas back to do he green handle ceremony.

Are you saying, the battle of the sauces? I'm conflicted on Ayo/Devoe, I'll admit.

I vote that bigboy, sportsnut and myself have a monthly PM chat and we put our collective sauce together and determine what we, as a team of insiders, share with the boards.

At least there is good stuff to talk about now. Instead of "which top 200 player are we going to lose a recruiting battle with" like the redacted years.

I support this 100%.

Also, appreciate the scoops, guys. I was more than a little jaded after the Giles saga, but you guys have renewed my faith again w/ the Hoard predictions and outcome.

We're getting Mucius and Ayooooooo

Gonna need to start stocking up on toilet paper now

Hide your keys

Honestly if we get Ayo I'd be extremely happy with the class, no matter who the 4th is.

ice-cream-scoop-with-ice-cream-9i4bBRbRT.jpeg

Are you saying, the battle of the sauces? I'm conflicted on Ayo/Devoe, I'll admit.

I vote that bigboy, sportsnut and myself have a monthly PM chat and we put our collective sauce together and determine what we, as a team of insiders, share with the boards.

I like this idea :). I volunteer to moderate the PMs 😎

On a similar note, I've been told that Wake & GT are Devoe's top two right now. Not sure I entirely trust that (unless UF has backed off due to good Dotson/other PG vibes?) but GT has been on him the longest of his final 8. This info comes right after his GT official visit so the source may be unknowingly relying on recency bias-based info.

I still think UF is a key player here but I guess GT should not be discounted in this as well.

Back