• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

So let me get this str8...Ayo retweets something about the Danny manning girls hoops clinic? And then Ayo un retweeted it? How does this work for those not on twitter?

Ayo did not not unretweet it, Manning deleted the original one and then posted another one. Thats what it looks like.

Ayo did not not unretweet it, Manning deleted the original one and then posted another one. Thats what it looks like.

This could be true. Haven’t checked, but the first tweet had a typo in it so Manning could have deleted it to fix the typo.

Yeah, hoard retweeted the same thing and now it's gone, so that makes since that manning took it down

Yeah, first tweet read “2018-18” women’s b-ball clinic. Deleted and put out a new tweet changing to “2017-18”

So if Ayo doesn’t come, this means Manning has to resign in disgrace, right?

Did you get the joke though? I feel like I've been killing it lately and nobody is biting. Not even a single response to the "regency bias" joke. That's better than anything moonz, jhmd, and biff have put out in years!

Oh yea, I got it. And the regency bias was funny. Definitely one-upping moonz and others on that front.

Landers Nolley is down to UGA & VT, which means he eliminated Illinois from consideration. So another Illini recruit going elsewhere, this one seemingly more impactful to Ayo than the others.

Landers Nolley is down to UGA & VT, which means he eliminated Illinois from consideration. So another Illini recruit going elsewhere, this one seemingly more impactful to Ayo than the others.

This is massive. They've lost so many recruiting battles at this point. It's turned very bad for them very fast. At this point Ayo would be the only commit to their 18 class.

I would say the odds of ayo going to Illinois this point are getting lower and lower

Ayo is unfortunately RTing some Illinois stuff today, but this has been a BAD week for Illinois. Even if they were iffy on a number of these prospects, they were at least able to convey to Ayo what their class could conceivably be. Now, even if they hit some of the best remaining players (a big if), that doesn't appear very enticing. That doesn't even consider the fact that Illinois fell apart last year and lost most of their scoring. Meanwhile, Danny Manning can point to a top 10 class and a number of other very good players who should still be on the roster in 2018-2019.

ETA: VIBES

Last edited:
Back