• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

There's a lot more of us than people know!

4GZ7PJV.gif

Interesting. How often do coaches show at an announcement if they know they aren’t the choice? I would think never.

Haha, yes! Flight tracker has been fired up!

Danny isnt headed up there 34 hours before the announcement. That flight is probably for the BSD team so they can scope things out and Danny will follow on Thursday afternoon

Danny showing up at school for a last minute "'Sup" with Ayo before heading out to Centennial, CO for some Grade A kush? That plane goes to some weird freaking places, by the way.

I'm just going to assume that flight is for Manning because VIBEZ.

No nickname I’m aware of and I lived there for 3 years. I wasn’t with the hippie crowd those years though. My freshman year I was in HIGHrise though. (Now Founders Hall)

Sounds legit. You're officially on the Vibes squad.

We'll never be a real fanbase until we have dudes camping in the bushes with binoculars outside of the airport fence.

Danny showing up at school for a last minute "'Sup" with Ayo before heading out to Centennial, CO for some Grade A kush? That plane goes to some weird freaking places, by the way.

It's a NetJets so is prob taking someone else

Danny is a class act. Probably heading out there a little early to hang with Ayo's family, maybe catch the new episode of Riverdale, grab some breakfast with the fam, and take in some sights before the announcement. Maybe try to squeeze in the Art Institute of Chicago, but who knows if he'll have the time !

Last flight to Midway was last Thursday by Flows whereas tomorrow is just Execs????

Back