• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I tweeted “Hate to say it, as a fellow deac, but he’s going to Illinois, unfortunately” and his grandfather liked it too. Dammit.

Yeah that's what I was referring to. I paraphrased..not good

615f143a3c8104ee119de55891707a6f.jpg

I tweeted "Like this if Ayo is going to Illinois but every single post by the Wake contingent on the Old Gold and Black Boards about how he'd go to Wake if it was totally up to him is accurate" and his grandfather liked it immediately. On the plus side, his grandfather's twitter location is Krasnoyarsk, Russia and today in an interview Ayo asked what Twitter was, so this entire thing is probably bullshit.

I tweeted "Like this if Ayo is going to Illinois but every single post by the Wake contingent on the Old Gold and Black Boards about how he'd go to Wake if it was totally up to him is accurate" and his grandfather liked it immediately. On the plus side, his grandfather's twitter location is Krasnoyarsk, Russia and today in an interview Ayo asked what Twitter was, so this entire thing is probably bullshit.

Wait. What? The Russians are colluding with Illinois? Recipe for a win. #Sad

Epic troll job by Ayo on twitter, i just dont think that was necessary. What good does it do?

I tweeted “Hate to say it, as a fellow deac, but he’s going to Illinois, unfortunately” and his grandfather liked it too. Dammit.
Gramps liked your tweet but not the reply before with the top hat emoji.

Vibes, rest in peace.

In the recruiting game it is good to be in the mix for top talent. Get treated as a A- lister by the pundits et al. Others take note and winning the next battle becomes easier.

Just looked at a list of all the Illinois players that have gone on to the NBA. Woof. Unimpressive is an understatement. When your best NBA alum is either Nick Anderson or Derek Harper, you probably aren't as much of a basketball school as you think you are.

Just looked at a list of all the Illinois players that have gone on to the NBA. Woof. Unimpressive is an understatement. When your best NBA alum is either Nick Anderson or Derek Harper, you probably aren't as much of a basketball school as you think you are.

When you haven't made a Final four since 1962................woof! All that talent, and nothing to show for it.

When you haven't made a Final four since 1962................woof! All that talent, and nothing to show for it.

Jesus Christ stop acting like Illinois is worth a shit in basketball. The only reason we saw down years was because of a tragedy involving the death of a top tier coach, and even better human being in Skip Prosser. We’re a top program in the country for over a decade if not for that awful, saddening circumstance. What reason do you guys have for sucking ass? Can’t wait for you all to suck ass for even longer once you’re under FBI investigation.

No insider info here, but I would stop reading into Twitter likes/posts/whatever. Everyone reacting way too much based on a post whether in our favor or not. Just let it play out and hope for the best. Think we have a decent shot.

Back