• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

My Ayo vibes aren't dead until I see Ayo sign a notarized LOI in person!

Come on, bigboy and creamy predicted Mucius to Wake and Ayo elsewhere months ago.

882.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Wrdsa9Q.gif

We have had a shock the world in our favor...didnt end up well though.

CJ Leak picks Deacs over Notre Dame

OK, I need to figure out a new boards name now.

Nah dude. You're all good. Missed a good opportunity to screw with the Illinois fans though.

Last edited:
Good news: we thought Ayo was only retweeting pro-Wake stuff because he wanted to maintain suspense up to the announcement of his ILL pick, but 247 reports that he named ILL his leader today. That can only mean he did that to build suspense and make it all the more surprising when he picks Wake.

I'm an insider. ILL has won the battle but they will lose the war. As we speak a dedicated team of WFU staff is headed to ILL, taking advantage of B1G media days to conduct a Watergate-style search of Underwood's office to find evidence implicating him in the FBI-investigated recruiting scandal. Look for Ayo to switch to Wake in the next few weeks.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N45YF/history/20171019/1945Z/KGSO/KCMI

This is obviously a joke but there is a non-zero chance that Underwood gets caught up in the FBI investigation between now and next season.

I will say that for having such a carefully constructed announcement spectacle - all family changes twitter profile pics to all black, he wears all black to school - for him to name a leader on 247 hours before his announcement just seems odd.

Regardless of if he was doing it intentionally or not, his Twitter activity of the last few days was absolutely a troll job.

He's a kid and he's obviously picking what he thinks is the best for him. Good luck to him.

That's not really the big take away from that link. The big question is why is the football coach in a towel getting a massage from a 15 year old. Things went downhill well before he asked her to touch his penis.

I assume he teaches art restoration in a career and tech ed program.

Last edited:
Don't be dense he was obviously just nude modeling for the art students that he was teaching.

Regardless of if he was doing it intentionally or not, his Twitter activity of the last few days was absolutely a troll job.

He's a kid and he's obviously picking what he thinks is the best for him. Good luck to him.

Yup. Good luck to him. I have no ill will and wish him the best unless he plays Wake. I hope to give those guys the beatdown during the challenge.

Also what's the over/under on Illinois fans coming over after the announcement to be jackasses?

I will say that for having such a carefully constructed announcement spectacle - all family changes twitter profile pics to all black, he wears all black to school - for him to name a leader on 247 hours before his announcement just seems odd.

You aren't the only one who feels that way. Bro over on ILL board has this to stay. I think he's right. Why would Ayo leak it to 247? The favorite tag is just something 247 does as a guesstimate. IT AIN'T OVER TILL ITS OVER PEOPLE.

I wouldn't get too excited based on that. I don't think that's a real thing.

There is no way that Ayo actually announced Illinois as the leader, just as I'm pretty sure Castleton didn't name Michigan the leader.

I think this is what 247 does right before an announcement when it's clear that all the experts are picking a certain school. It's very misleading, since the kid himself didn't name the leader -- rather, 247 is declaring that school to be the leader.

Back