• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I'm definitely not watching this clown show. If we got Cliff Alexandered I think I'd cry.

Just going to accept we've lost and I'll check in later (and ignore all Biff posts in the meantime).

His granddad's Tweet:

Big day for grandson Ayo, a 17 y/o kid. Huge pressure to choose #WakeForest or #Illini. Hope fans will respect his pick and how hard it is.

Maybe that's a hint to Illini :)

Ahhhhh!!!!
Will be on a plane.
Have to catch the 'breaking news' later

We've been giving the baby a lot of orange foods lately. Sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, etc. Which has resulted in orange-filled diapers. But tonight, we have a black-filled diaper. Vibes???

6e3455e981f8727031a41a6fa663ac44--charlie-brown-football-peanuts-characters.jpg

I expect we will/have reached out already to Tyler Herro and Jamie Lewis but Keldon Johnson is a NO go

His granddad's Tweet:

Big day for grandson Ayo, a 17 y/o kid. Huge pressure to choose #WakeForest or #Illini. Hope fans will respect his pick and how hard it is.

Maybe that's a hint to Illini :)

Yeah I’m sure the family has been getting huge pressure for their kid to attend Wake Forest.

So the pressure has to all be coming from the other side. Maybe gramps is giving the locals a heads-up? :noidea:

Don't count on it. I'll save you the suspense. He's headed to ILL. Word leaked on our premium board during his visit, from one of the media members plugged in with the staff. Obviously they've been respectful and not shared on twitter or free boards to give the kid his moment. He's been headed to ILL all along. Manning did an admirable job, but once Xavier and Kansas were dropped it was a done deal and he just needed to keep one team around so he could play up an announcement. You won't believe me and you don't have to. You're welcome to think WF was in it to the end and it was close. But Ayo himself has been telling the people that are running our premium board he's coming to ILL for months. If you don't believe me, just wait until you see how fast after he commits that Scout publishes articles with direct quotes. He gave them interviews during his visit after he gave the staff is verbal on the first night.

See you guys Nov 28. Looking forward to notching a good win for the tourney resume, but considering you guys were barely a bubble team and got bounced immediately by Bruce Weber, I guess I'll have to wait until our game against Missouri to size our team up against some good competition!

Missed opportunity from some rando with an official Crystal Ball to throw one our way to get a bunch of retweets and twitter followers. Worth it to drop .7 in the accuracy predictions.

Back