• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Excellent news on Moore. Staff has to keep grinding on the recruiting trail.

Last edited:
Both will be very good or better at Duke. Then, some bad team will be sucked into drafting Williamson. Unless he develops an outside shot, Williamson will be a disaappointing pro.

I wish you would just alter your sentences to make these declarations read as opinions.

E.g.- Change, "Both will be very good or better at Duke. Then, some bad team will be sucked into drafting Williamson. Unless he develops an outside shot, Williamson will be a disappointing pro."

To:

"I expect both will be very good at Duke. Williamson will be one-and-done, I think, but won't be ready. Despite that, I fully expect some team to draft Williamson in the lottery. I totally think that Williamson is going to be a disappointment as a pro without [improving his fitness], developing an outside shot. I would be shocked if he were an all-star caliber player.

Do you see how I transitioned your declaratives into opinions? It is that easy.

It's always weird to me how people take statements about the future as anything but opinions.

I wish you would just alter your sentences to make these declarations read as opinions.

E.g.- Change, "Both will be very good or better at Duke. Then, some bad team will be sucked into drafting Williamson. Unless he develops an outside shot, Williamson will be a disappointing pro."

To:

"I expect both will be very good at Duke. Williamson will be one-and-done, I think, but won't be ready. Despite that, I fully expect some team to draft Williamson in the lottery. I totally think that Williamson is going to be a disappointment as a pro without [improving his fitness], developing an outside shot. I would be shocked if he were an all-star caliber player.

Do you see how I transitioned your declaratives into opinions? It is that easy.

Silliness...BTW, I live in HB, am not a teenage nor do I live in The Valley in the 80s and would never say "I totally think"

Barring injury or something bizarre happening both will be good at Duke.

They probably will be, but let's hope that they're not!

He's a lot bigger than Muhammed was. Muhammed was a bigger LD Williams.

Williamson is like a bigger Barkley in his prime. I think he's going to beast the ACC if used properly. The question is if that sort of game will play in today's NBA.

Back