• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

That's not like you...or true...you are better than this...

It was just a joke trying to lighten things up a little rj. We all feel like we just took a trip to the morgue last night so no one is happy

If I have learned one thing from these games, then it is that we really need big men.

I've learned that we should take Strick's player projections as if they came down from Mt. Sinai. I am amazed that no NBA team has hired him as GM given that today teams draft so deeply on potential. Strick is always right about these things.

I've learned that we should take Strick's player projections as if they came down from Mt. Sinai. I am amazed that no NBA team has hired him as GM given that today teams draft so deeply on potential. Strick is always right about these things.

LOL. You're the one who acts like he knows fucking everything about basketball and doesn't even bother to go down to the gym to help coach rec league kids.

LOL. You're the one who acts like he knows fucking everything about basketball and doesn't even bother to go down to the gym to help coach rec league kids.

I do think rj knows quite a bit about basketball but perhaps it is his method of delivery as to why it is off putting to some? (for the record it doesn't bother me all that much)

I do think rj knows quite a bit about basketball but perhaps it is his method of delivery as to why it is off putting to some? (for the record it doesn't bother me all that much)

Thanks. Our discussions are a bit clinical with fun thrown in. It can be that way in general if people like Juice, Strick and a few others don't start from the position RJ's an asshole, doesn't know anything or total snark.

Thanks. Our discussions are a bit clinical with fun thrown in. It can be that way in general if people like Juice, Strick and a few others don't start from the position RJ's an asshole, doesn't know anything or total snark.

Total Snark is a cool fantasy football name.

I think we need a good Vibe Rater post to check the temp on things - vibes seem about as low as they can get.

Total snark, eh?

Snarky and dishonest is not a good way to go through life. Not showing your posts as well as mine show your dishonesty. You have to try to show your self-imagined superiority. It's on you bro.

BTW, thanks for proving my point for me. Talk about a lack of self-awareness.

Snarky and dishonest is not a good way to go through life. Not showing your posts as well as mine show your dishonesty. You have to try to show your self-imagined superiority. It's on you bro.

BTW, thanks for proving my point for me. Talk about a lack of self-awareness.

Hmm.

That is an accurate statement about you.

It doesn't have to be this way, but you insist on it.

Come on, bros. Let's all just join together and rip on our coaches instead of each other!

WHY DON'T YOU SHOW YOUR POSTS TOO YOU DISHONEST POS !!!! ??

Come on, bros. Let's all just join together and rip on our coaches instead of each other!

As is often the case, I'm left wondering why we're discussing RJ again on the recruiting thread. It's almost as if the problem is RJ rather than the growing group of usual suspects he lambasts.

Back