• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Roy in town tonight I guess to watch Nickleberry and Coby White at NCISAA playoffs. Jaylen put on a good show sending Dotson home.

Went to Greensboro day Wesleyan final. Hoard was pretty much invisible. Needs 15-20 pounds. I’d be shocked if he was an immediate factor. GDS led dntire way and won by about 15. Freddie does it again.

Went to Greensboro day Wesleyan final. Hoard was pretty much invisible. Needs 15-20 pounds. I’d be shocked if he was an immediate factor. GDS led dntire way and won by about 15. Freddie does it again.

Jeez, you think just maybe he had a bad game? How many games have you seen Hoard play Freddie?

Oh, and I have seen him around 15 times in the last 2 years and have watched him have 2 bad games

Whatever. Not like he did bad things. Just didn’t do anything. As I said, hope I’m wrong but will be surprised if he does much of anything next year.

I'll ask you again, how many times did you watch him this year? Last 2 years?

Whatever. Not like he did bad things. Just didn’t do anything. As I said, hope I’m wrong but will be surprised if he does much of anything next year.

Steph Curry went 0-11 on threes one game. I guess you'd be surprised if he could ever make a shot after that.

22 points against Devon Dotson's team, not an indicator of much, invisible against GDS the next night, not an indicator of much.

Whoa, are you saying that Hoard is a 6'8" Steph Curry? I'm in!

He saw Hoard on an off night and decided all the scouts and coaches in the country are wrong. I simply showed how ridiculous his post was.

Hoard has no points at the half of the state championship game?

ETA: Aaron Wiggins led Wesleyan (27-6) with 18 points and Shawn Walker added 17, but Hoard did not score. Both coaches said Greensboro Day big man Mike Fowler set the tone early this time by being aggressive against the 6-foot-8 Wake Forest signee.

Last edited:
Hoard is going to be really good.

With that said, I wish we would more strongly consider Greensboro Day recruits. That team plays incredible defense. JP Moorman has been playing well lately for Temple and I bet John Newman does well next year at Clemson.

I agree. Freddie is court-side at a lot of our games... Would be nice to get more of their kids. Freddie > Keith

Hoard is going to be really good.

With that said, I wish we would more strongly consider Greensboro Day recruits. That team plays incredible defense. JP Moorman has been playing well lately for Temple and I bet John Newman does well next year at Clemson.

I agree with tht. Wake has four schools that constantly has great basketball players. GDS, Wesleyan, Winston Salem prep and piedmont classical. It would be good to constantly get kids from these schools

If Wake focused more on NC players it would help. NC has some of the best basketball players in the Country

If Wake focused more on NC players it would help. NC has some of the best basketball players in the Country

When you have to cede the top 3-4 players in the state to unc or Duke, makes it tough. If those schools want them, they will get them unless it is a legacy type recruit. Throw in Keatts now at NC State (who will get his share) becomes even tougher for us.

Don't know if its been posted, but EJ Montgomery apparently narrowed his list to 3 and Wake didnt make the cut

Have any of you seen Isaiah Bigelow play? He's coming to Charlotte next year and is the next big thing. He goes to Smith HS in Greensboro and is tearing up the high school basketball leagues.

Have any of you seen Isaiah Bigelow play? He's coming to Charlotte next year and is the next big thing. He goes to Smith HS in Greensboro and is tearing up the high school basketball leagues.

Looks a little short....

Deuce%20Bigalow%20Male%20Gigolo%20still%203.jpg

Back