• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k20 - Watson/Adams - Gibson/Bailey ('20) & James ('21) Gone

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see which of Manning's players Forbes takes a look at and wants to stick around and build with and which ones he thinks can't play dead in a cowboy movie(as Skip would say).

I wonder if he will reach out to the decommits Bailey and Gibson. They are both nowhere close to ACC level players from what I have seen from their tapes but we'll see. I am excited about Watson though and hopes he sticks around

Gibson has been contacted by Louisville, Syracuse, Maryland, and Iowa, among others, since opting out. He’s definitely worth a call.

Is it wrong that reminds me of the quote from one of the old preseason magazines where drew Gooden said the coolest celebrity he ever met was oj Simpson. Close to the quote "I met him at an airport once. He was hella cool. I didn't think he did it anyway."

HopefullY they all leave.

You know I agree. Anyone who can’t see that we are “starting over” and committed to building a winning tradition (again) can chose to leave. Good luck to them. I’d rather suck it up for 2-3 years as Forbes builds his culture his way.

In the end, we’ll be fine.

I just posted the new thread, y'all. Thanks, ATS, for holding down the fort!

Sarr,I hope returns. I'll put my faith in Forbes' recruiting as the few remaining can be jettisoned.

Watson and Adams have both re-affirmed their commitments to Wake.

Back