• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seeing all these offers being sent out is getting me so damn excited!! Staff is doing WORK

My two takeaways - maybe it is the blurred photo, but it looks like we offered 1990 class Robert Siler. I think he is is going to be a good one!
Second takeaway - hard to pull off Goodpasture (one word) on a uniform. I would have split it up and put Good above the number and Pasture under it.

My two takeaways - maybe it is the blurred photo, but it looks like we offered 1990 class Robert Siler. I think he is is going to be a good one!
Second takeaway - hard to pull off Goodpasture (one word) on a uniform. I would have split it up and put Good above the number and Pasture under it.

Well, if he can jump and play like 1990 Siler...

I really like Beadle, will be a bit worried if we don’t close him given the length of his relationship with Forbes. Beating Clemson for guys like him is a must if we are going to be successful in rebuilding.

Just had a guy connected to the high school basketball scene tell me that he would rather have Beadle over Whitt. More explosive, better scorer and better defender.

I really like Beadle, will be a bit worried if we don’t close him given the length of his relationship with Forbes. Beating Clemson for guys like him is a must if we are going to be successful in rebuilding.

Length of relationship in recruiting is vastly overvalued by fans

Hey Cam any sense of where Beadle is leaning? i have no inside info but it seems its gonna be hard to get him over Clemson due to location.

Hey Cam any sense of where Beadle is leaning? i have no inside info but it seems its gonna be hard to get him over Clemson due to location.

Clemson is 20 minutes closer to Columbia than Winston-Salem by car...

I would be happy with Whitt, Brizzi, McCray or Beadle for our pg options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back