• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

How is anybody "quickly emerging" nowadays?

How is anybody "quickly emerging" nowadays?

I've had the same question... I think maybe it is related to the ability for coaches to reach out to the Class of '22 as of June 15th. So somebody "quickly emerging" may just be someone drawing a lot of interest/offers over the last week that wasn't previously ranked as highly as these offers would reflect they perhaps should have been.

Just a guess.

Also, all due respect to 24/7 & Rivals, but gotta generate those clicks!

The last part of the season and AAU weren't played this Spring. So, a lot of guys weren't seen as much lending a lot of conjecture on who is improving.

I think there's a lot of me-tooism because of this. If a couple of schools, look at Player A, others don't want to be left out. Some will make offers because a coach they have seen find non-Top 50 guys offer and feel it may be a good idea.

FWIW, travel baseball is starting in earnest over the next few weeks (at least as currently scheduled; lots of tournaments set for July/August). Is there anything scheduled on the AAU/Summer Basketball Circuit?

FWIW, travel baseball is starting in earnest over the next few weeks (at least as currently scheduled; lots of tournaments set for July/August). Is there anything scheduled on the AAU/Summer Basketball Circuit?

How will the batter, catcher and umpire social distance?

Clemson seems to be the favorite.

"Joshua Beadle, 2021 G, Cardinal Newman: Watching the career of Cardinal Newman combo guard Joshua Beadle is going to be a fun one in the years to come. Sneaky athleticism and tremendous feel with the ball are just some of the things that make him a dynamic playmaker. Without being ball dominant he can find his footing on a team with his off-ball cutting and crafty finishes. Floaters, runners, and dunks were all mixed in well when figuring out ways to finish at our Carolina Preview. Despite the great showings in spurts as a scorer, it's his ability to drive, kick and make plays for others that stood out to our staff."

Last edited:
If we were in a position to choose, I would prefer Brizzi as our point guard, but Beadle would be a nice pick up.

We're the only ones who didn't get a hashtag in that tweet, must mean it's happening.

yeah, if he is choosing this early, then its most likely clemson. I don't think he has ever been to WFU campus. Its too bad, as his high school is not far from me and I could have scouted him out (in a non creepy way).

Yea i would think he’s picking Clemson seeing he has visited there a few times and never visited here. Also prob wants to be closer to home.

Yea i would think he’s picking Clemson seeing he has visited there a few times and never visited here. Also prob wants to be closer to home.

BTW thats a guess, i have no inside info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back