• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only silver lining is that they may not have room for Aminu Mohammed... From what I understand, they are the perceived leader.

Based on a lot of the noise coming from these recruiting battles, Louisville is our primary competition for a lot of guys.

Recruiting is going to be much harder for Forbes than it ever was for Danny Manning, imo. Hopefully, he's up to the challenge.

Only silver lining is that they may not have room for Aminu Mohammed... From what I understand, they are the perceived leader.

The question for a Top 20 player is whether they will even go to college with the new G-League option. This will likely throw a wrench in some recruiting and lead to some surprising results for those players.

The question for a Top 20 player is whether they will even go to college with the new G-League option. This will likely throw a wrench in some recruiting and lead to some surprising results for those players.

I'm not too worried about a guy who is currently listed as a 6'4 SF bolting for the NBA anytime soon. It's definitely a worthwhile question for guys with NBA-caliber physical tools for their position, though.

Based on a lot of the noise coming from these recruiting battles, Louisville is our primary competition for a lot of guys.

Recruiting is going to be much harder for Forbes than it ever was for Danny Manning, imo. Hopefully, he's up to the challenge.

Only because he’s actually getting up off the couch and trying. Paint Touches was and is the definition of loaf.

Also because anyone can change a lightbulb but you want Bob Vila if the house is falling down around you.

Wonder if Forbes realized that not only will he have to recruit against the rest of the acc, but his own school as well.

Buyers remorse.

Forbes: Great kid, wants to play for the Deacs...

Hatch; you see if we let them attend wake it could devalue our education by giving eligible students an affordable path to attain a degree here. Wouldn’t want that.

A friend at Oak Hill tells me that Emmanuel goes by "Emma," pronounced with a long "E" as in "Eee-ma." My friend says he is an outstanding young man and a very fine defensive player, even though he does not score a lot.

I’ve heard Carter Whitt’s family are big time Deac fans, especially his little brother Grady.

New from Les on the updated 247 rankings:

Aminu Mohammed #16
Malaki Branham #27
Jordan Hawkins #56
James Graham #57
Brandon Weston #62
Dallan Coleman #69
Roosevelt Wheeler #70
Eric Van Der Heijden #73
John Butler #79
Carter Whitt #81
Cesare Edwards #102
Kuluel Mading #118 [not yet offered fwiw]
Angelo Brizzi #128

I'll take any of them who want to come to Wake Forest, but I think that Brizzi is underrated based on the video I've seen.

I'll take any of them who want to come to Wake Forest, but I think that Brizzi is underrated based on the video I've seen.

His offer list also suggests that he is extremely underrated by both Rivals and 247.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back