• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bball rock bottom

Rock bottom for us is that there is no rock bottom. That's rock bottom.

CJ was a very good player, but not really the outspoken leader kind of guy. Devin is that guy, IMO.

I disagree. CJ was very vocal and was the heart and soul of the team. Devin can become that guy but you have to have a point guard that steps up and takes charge. I'll be interested to see what happens this season. We have talent but so does everyone else. If we finish middle of the pack I think we'll exceed expectations, to say the least.

Guitardeac was the poster claiming to know Ron's mind and promising Bz would be gone after last year.

Just because you hit rock bottom doesn't mean that you can't continue to slowly roll downhill.

tumblr_lroen5OC4z1qhgr6oo1_400.gif

I disagree. CJ was very vocal and was the heart and soul of the 13-18 team. Devin can become that guy but you have to have a point guard that steps up and takes charge. I'll be interested to see what happens this season. We have talent but so does everyone else. If we finish middle of the pack I think we'll exceed expectations, to say the least.

FIFY

I can't believe that this alone wasn't enough to pull the plug on Bzz after year 3. It apparently isn't some big secret or it wouldn't be known by BabyDeac.

Braces still insists that all of the players love Bz.

I tend to think of our situation more as the Mariana Trench. We hit rock bottom, far below the surface (far, far, far below), and we stay there for a long, long time. There are minor bumps and dips, but we really are in the same place, which stretches for many miles.

Except the "hooligans" Bz cleansed from our program. And don't forget she had lunch with Ron and Bz, so they're great! Patience, grasshopper.

Last edited:

because college kids are going to tell a booster they don't like the coach. with her old gold glasses on she probably does not notice that the kids excitement and enjoyment of each other and the assistants does not extend to bzz.

Back