• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC Game Tickets

JonasDeac

Reaction score
So I'm taking my dad to the game Saturday and it's my first game this season as well. Judging from the stands from some wide angle TV shots last week tickets should be basically free. However I just looked on StubHub and Craigslist and found limited inventory and prices weren't as low as I expected. Are people just eating their tickets or should it still be easy to snag a couple seats on the walk in to the stadium?

I heard they're giving out free bowls of soup with every ticket sale.

I have two extras on the Hill if you want them. Just PM me your address.

I'm in need of 1 orange lot (or blue) parking pass if anyone has one available for this weekend. Thanks!

So I'm taking my dad to the game Saturday and it's my first game this season as well. Judging from the stands from some wide angle TV shots last week tickets should be basically free. However I just looked on StubHub and Craigslist and found limited inventory and prices weren't as low as I expected. Are people just eating their tickets or should it still be easy to snag a couple seats on the walk in to the stadium?

It's Parents Weekend, which may explain fewer tix for sale.

The lot will always have cheaper tickets

I'm looking for a couple, maybe 3, tix to take off someone's hands for Saturday

I've gotten the tickets I need...just in need of an orange parking pass. Could possible trade some tickets for a couple of blue/gold lots passes.

I've got a Red Lot parking pass I won't be using, will part with it for $10 so that we can park in the Joel lot instead

A free parking pass for whoever needs it is on my door at my office on Reynolda Rd. Says Deacon Clubber on the envelope. Another one there is for an actual individual.

Back