• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC Game: Who is Going?

deacdixieboy

Reaction score
Who else will be up here tomorrow? Look forward to meeting any of you that are at the pregame alumni event!

Well hopefully the team, since they must've missed the bus to Durham the other night.

Maybe we should send the women's team to give BC a game- there's some fight amongst that bunch!

I'll be there with my better half. Looking to get to cityside or whatever it is around 12-1230. I think I know what you look like Dixie so I'll definitely see you there. I heard Vermont will be there as well. RSF may be going too.

What section is the alumni block in?

Deacdixieboy and DeacHead:

You should both connect with our mutual friend Phillip Spencer.

DeacHead, I asked one of the organizers and if you bought through them they are upper level. So I bought two lowers almost behind our bench for 13 bucks a piece instead of 10...

I'll be at the game with wife and kid in tow. I'm guessing we won't get to campus until around 1:15-1:30pm. I grabbed some tickets off of stubhub for $6 apiece. They're upper level center, but maybe it won't be too hard to move down once we're in there. Anyone know how tough they are about seat migration? Also, I think I'll have an extra in hand if anyone is looking to get in the building. Though I'm guessing you'll find tickets stuffed under the windshield wipers of cars for this game.

Shouldn't be hard to move down I wouldn't think. Should be more people here than when I went two years ago since that was a random weeknight but there literally couldn't have been more than 1200 people there at tip then. I just moved to sit two rows behind the wake bench.

Back