• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC game

Good screen against our guaranteed 3rd down blitz.

Wrong. The center was shoved into the backfield. There were no gaps.

Can't rewind it so I'll take your word for it. Live and in the replay, it looked like the push was on the left side of the line.

This has to be the ugliest start to a game by both teams I have seen in a long time...brutal to watch...

can we score 10 points against their defense?

...and I'm about to check 1 of them out...Good Lord, we're gonna get blown out at home if we aren't careful....by friggin' BC!

Seriously about to lose to a hockey school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are probably heAded into a bowl with a 1-5 streak going. The 1 was a squeaker against a 2-10 team. Don't you know there's going to be an unhappy bowl when they have to invite us.

We are probably heAded into a bowl with a 1-5 streak going. The 1 was a squeaker against a 2-10 team. Don't you know there's going to be an unhappy bowl when they have to invite us.

11-16-2016, 06:26 PM
bobknightfan

Originally Posted by BarcaDeac
You're great at Wake bowl prognosticating.

Well, I know the answer to this one. The bowl that is going to pick WF is going to be the last one that cannot get out of it.

Back