• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BCS Conference Alignment Mafia Game Thread -- Game over, BCS + Civs win

yes i am joe ammonet now. who the fuck is that

lol those two voting the same at the same instant.

Evo (1)
- Bernie

Toogs (3)
-SD3, deacgeek, NoVa

Knight (2)
-redwing, Toogs

bernie (1)
-Raise

SLT (1)
-7erps

Raise (1)
-Knight

NoVa (1)
-Northern

Tomorrow I'm in class until 11:45, so if you want an updated vote count prior to that, someone will need to do it.

Whoever that is deserves to be shot, killed, and burned in hell.

My role sucks. So unfair, discriminating because no one likes me. I could step it up if y'all just give me the chance.

Whatever, I'll just be doing what I do.

toppings

Hashing out what schools are likely mafia will probably help in the long run. Texas has to be mafia, nothing is more evil than the LHN. They came out looking like the greediest assholes in this whole thing.

Notre Dame is probably mafia. After that it's tough to call.

Doofus because I have no idea who he is and he's a doofus.

Hashing out what schools are likely mafia will probably help in the long run. Texas has to be mafia, nothing is more evil than the LHN. They came out looking like the greediest assholes in this whole thing.

Notre Dame is probably mafia. After that it's tough to call.

Doofus because I have no idea who he is and he's a doofus.

You need to remember who is hosting the game. You cant assume anything. If eagles is following logic, however, I agree with 7 that ND is the Indy.

Ya'll is on the raight track. Whut we's needin' ta do is kill us off one o' them there mafias. I don't know what they is, but Imma sure hate me sum o' 'em.

Terpevo (3): Bernie, Toogs, SD3
SD3 (sideways 8): Eagles, Knight, SLT, those little starwars sand people...jawwahs or something? Yeah. those voted for SD3 too.
Knight: Everyone but the jawwahs

Black People

Ncst?

Back