• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BCS Conference Alignment Mafia Game Thread -- Game over, BCS + Civs win

Historicus just becuase I don't like some of his posts so far.

My vote is staying on bern from last round. Providing absolutely nothing except idle, fly-by commentary with no substance, like this gem.

If you are a Civ you just put a big target on your back for the mafia with all of your powers, again something I just would not see you doing normally.

And I welcome that target.

Ok, I think I am falling into a trap but at least it gets us mafia.

Swofford is the mafia godfather. I know because I get to investigate for it. I think raise is lying so that I will come out, but he's still mafia.

So, we lynch ***raise*** and if he is NOT the godfather, I need the other BG to protect me so I get one more investigation.

I'm Uconn, which should be evil, so stop worrying about roles and what they could be.

I think raise is lying and is mafia who made a mistake.

Still want to hear more from Burp.

What do you want to hear?

Why would raise claim swofford, who I would certainly make mafia were I running the game (not sure how the deacs feel about him), if he were trying to cover up. Why would he put himself out there like that? Why would mafia know ryala was WF?

I guess we have to trust toogs here.

raise

What do you want to hear?

Why would raise claim swofford, who I would certainly make mafia were I running the game (not sure how the deacs feel about him), if he were trying to cover up. Why would he put himself out there like that? Why would mafia know ryala was WF?

I want to know why you waited until late to play the vote toggling game. But you come tomorrow.

that was a switch from histronicus to raise

Ok, I think I am falling into a trap but at least it gets us mafia.

Swofford is the mafia godfather. I know because I get to investigate for it. I think raise is lying so that I will come out, but he's still mafia.

So, we lynch ***raise*** and if he is NOT the godfather, I need the other BG to protect me so I get one more investigation.

I'm Uconn, which should be evil, so stop worrying about roles and what they could be.

REPOSTING FOR TOP OF THE PAGE. LYNCH RAISE NOW

Also, my N1 investigation was Historicus, in case I die.

I could definitely see a mafia made up of commissioners

That would be way too easy. The schools could role claim and finish the mafia. The roles/alignment in this game are interesting. For instance, I would never guess Andy Katz as mafia. Frankly, I would not imagine he would be in the game.

I think conventional wisdom is somewhat out the window.

At this point, we have a somewhat clear of ryala as civ. Three role claims - WVU, Rutgers and Swofford.

RHT, do you have more investigations?

Back