• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BCS National Championship Game Thread

Fade the public here, take FSU, buying a point down to - 9.5.

Everyone is scared to take a favorite in this game after all of the upsets, letdowns. I have been all over the underdogs in the bowls so far and done pretty well, but this line is ripe for the blowout cover. The public has switched sides against the favorite and taking Auburn 60% ATS, which is a perfect storm mistake for the books. FSU will roll here. If not early, they will pull away in the second half and win handily. Take it Straight to the bank.

FSU 38
Auburn 17

and i say that because Brent loves to bet on sports

I said it on another thread, but I think this FSU team is one of the better teams of all time. That doesn't mean they're unbeatable, but they are damn good.

I just hope this is a good game and not a slopfest.

It would be big for ACC to defeat the #1 of the Big 10 and #1 of the SEC.

We'll see.

Why the hell is this game on ESPN and not ABC? I know everyone has cable/satellite anymore, but that is still pretty ridiculous.

I said it on another thread, but I think this FSU team is one of the better teams of all time. That doesn't mean they're unbeatable, but they are damn good.

If Auburn can jump on them early they have a shot.

If Auburn can't run the ball like they have this season, I'm not sure Nick Marshall can convert on 3rd down and longs against this FSU pass defense.

this is a 90s era fsu team. noles roll....

Brent Musburger in about 5 years.
tumblr_lriu21aXxn1r2jjy2o1_500.gif

Back