• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Be careful what you say on here

We had our own version of fun here with a certain poster(s) threatening to sue other posters for comments.

See why we take these things so seriously? It was not me, but one of our moderators received a very sternly worded phone call on their personal cell phone once over something that was posted here, and he wasnt even the one who posted it.

See why we take these things so seriously? It was not me, but one of our moderators received a very sternly worded phone call on their personal cell phone once over something that was posted here, and he wasnt even the one who posted it.

Did he make sure to clarify that this website is multi-level marketing and not ponzi?

Well now you gotta tell the story.

Who got butthurt?

I once made a comment about something that was personal to someone and got an email to my Wake account. It was all good, but you realize there's repercussions.

There was a thread on the old boards about hot Wake professors and I mentioned one of my profs was probs good looking back in the day and I got a rather stern PM from her son demanding I take it down

Reactions: Go
There was a thread on the old boards about hot Wake professors and I mentioned one of my profs was probs good looking back in the day and I got a rather stern PM from her son demanding I take it down

lolz sorry, dude. imma rub one out thinkin' about your mom

Back