• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Beat Maryland

Way to stick by the team.

Terrible thread from a terrible poster

There's a game thread, where such idiocy will get lost on page 27 or so and no one will ever know you posted it.

Or you could.advertise the fact by starting a new thread.

I simply said we better and most are thimking it heck Vandy about beat Ark they are not an easy. Plus I did this when we got down to Duke and we came back im kinda hoping for the same mojo

I wish you internet tough guys would stop being so afraid to sign your negrep

I wont neg rep you, but this thread is stupid. We can still win this game.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Im just being superstitous because it worked on Duke

Legit question at this point. If we continue to play like we did today Maryland is our only chance at bowl eligibility.

We took an ass kicking today, and we're liable to take two more in the next couple of weeks. Pretty disheartening.

I still think we are a year away from being a legit contender. ND and Clemson are very talented teams. I simply posted a legit statement

Legit question at this point. If we continue to play like we did today Maryland is our only chance at bowl eligibility.

Well the good news for you guys is since the first game of the season (Miami), the Terps have stunk it up. Getting blasted today at home by BC is just the icing on the cake for the season (if losing to Towson isn't enough). So I wouldn't worry too much about the Maryland game if I were you.

I still think we are a year away from being a legit contender. ND and Clemson are very talented teams. I simply posted a legit statement

Agree- and it doesn't make you a bad fan for saying so. If it hadn't been for a big play we would have been beat by Duke and today a poor Carolina team crushed us. MD is a must win. Anyone who thinks we're gonna beat ND or Clemson is on crack. That doesn't mean we can't beat them, anything can happen. But if you're feeling optimistic about those games you're out of your mind. This Wake is not looking good at the moment.

I am in no way defending our performance today, but Notre Dame ain't that good.

Back