• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Beau Biden dies

Joe Biden has endured more tragedy than one person should endure. Heartbreaking.

Very sad news. I had a bad feeling this was going to happen when I read about his most recent hospitalization.

Rip. That is a tough pill to swallow as a parent.

Awful. I didn't know he was sick. R.I.P. and hug your children.

Same. Seemed like a great guy.

I can't fathom what it would be like to lose a kid. A childhood friend of mine died several years ago and his parents aged 25 years overnight. They basically became "walking dead". This will be tough for Joe to overcome My prayers are with the family.

This is the second kid that Joe has lost. The first being his one year old daughter that died in a crash at Christmas time that also killed his wife.

"Biden's elder son, Beau, became Delaware Attorney General and an Army Judge Advocate who served in Iraq.[53]"

Biden has been through a lot of tragedies in life.

This is the second kid that Joe has lost. The first being his one year old daughter that died in a crash at Christmas time that also killed his wife.

This is heartbreaking. I had no idea he'd been through that.

RIP Beau and my thoughts to the Vice President and his family as well as Beau's friend.

Fuck cancer.

Fuck Cancer, indeed. I'm pretty sick of watching cancer take people before their time.

Back