• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ben Mauk's Brother?

80deac

Reaction score
Matthew comes in for injured starter Franklin to help Missouri hold on for upset UGa in Athens.

PERSONAL

Parents - Mike & Gwyn Mauk ... Father was his high school coach ... Older brother Ben was a standout quarterback at Cincinnati ... Lists hobbies as hunting, fishing and video games ... Plans to major in social studies at Mizzou ... Chose Mizzou over Michigan, Notre Dame, Illinois, Vanderbilt and Cincinnati, among many others.

Remember when we played on the Orange Bowl with our 3rd stringer that year

I think Maty broke his brothers all-time hs state passing record. I know Dorial Beckham- Green is the Nationwide hs all-time leader in I think all 3 WR categories (Rec, Yds, TD). Mizzou could have a scary combination with those two over the next couple years as green is 6'6 220pd athlete with a lot of speed. Potential to be Megatron.

PERSONAL

Parents - Mike & Gwyn Mauk ... Father was his high school coach ... Older brother Ben was a standout quarterback at Cincinnati ... Lists hobbies as hunting, fishing and video games ... Plans to major in social studies at Mizzou ... Chose Mizzou over Michigan, Notre Dame, Illinois, Vanderbilt and Cincinnati, among many others.

social studies? is he still in high school?

Picked being a backup at Mizzou over Michigan, ND, Vandy? What do these people think? He's never making the NFL go to one of the top schools in the country and get a degree worth something.

I remember when he used to be a young kid sending me nasty IMs for being critical about his brother's play.

Maybe it's Ben in disguise? After his sixth attempt at a failed NCAA waiver, he's resorted to desperate measures to continue his career

I was impressed.

Ben had a nice college career, looks like this guy is gonna have one too. He's got some awesome receivers coming back for one more year as well.

I can't link it on work computer but this weekend I searched for HowardH47 (the leader of the Kenttards) and stumbled upon his Twitter. That's one ugly mofo. Moonz would have had a field day with him.

Back