• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Country Music Video of All Time?

wargames.jpeg

The cheesy animation. The tight muscle shirt. A great song. Nuff said.

Anything featuring Shania Twain or a young Faith Hill before she became a soulless anorexic.

I'd argue that Johnny Cash covering "Rapper's Delight" would be more country than anything Kenny Chesney does...

Don't get me wrong. I love Johnny Cash, and that is a fantastic cover, but it's a cover of a Nine Inch Nails song and there is nothing inherently "country" about the cover. It is badass though.

And you can ask RDToy, I was rant until the cows come home about pop country...

It's that first big Shania Twain vid when she wore the denim vest with bare midriff. It started and I got a chubby.....immediately....that was one fine piece of videography.

Anything featuring Shania Twain or a young Faith Hill before she became a soulless anorexic.

I am not at all saying this is the end all be all in country videos (because I think there are probably better than this), but I always loved this when it came out:

Dammit...posted wrong. If any mods can do it right, more power to ya!

I love the swinging on the chandelier!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://youtu.be/xuzZBDh8U5w

Not wild about Country in general, and New Country in particular... but I did really like this song/ video.

(Edited to say Brad Paisley's Whiskey Lullaby...)

Last edited:
Back