• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Delivery to Wake

StopMakingSense

Reaction score
I just moved close to campus and I have no idea what delivers around here. I know you can get pizza and wing zone, but besides that, is there anything else?

Sorry for the shitty thread... to make up for it, here is a gif of Kate Upton:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19742-1340126167-3.gif

Last edited:
I haven't found shit besides Burke St. on Robinhood. Malay is the best Chinese i've had but doesn't deliver.

wait..... burke st on robinhood? are they no longer downtown?

#1 Chinese on University delivers. It's barely good, but it's the best that delivers to Wake IMO.

I had Wing Zone delivered to Wake a lot when I was there. A little too expensive for what it was, but the cheese wedges were money.

I was pretty disappointed with the delivery options near campus. I'm really surprised that a restaurant doesn't come in a capitalize on that ish.

There are some good delivery options in other parts of town, at least better than what you find around Wake.

Does the Jimmy John's downtown deliver to Wake?

I've always been confident that a Cluck U delivery location in Winston would make the owner a millionaire in a year.

Jason's Deli used to. When sick, I would often order one of their soups.

Someone needs to start a takeout taxi or zifty (multi-restaurant delivery service) type business in Winston. I think it would be pretty successful.

Vincenzo's

Probably the best food, but I used to have really bad luck with the actual delivery service. Like 45-60 minutes past expected delivery time problems on a regular basis. I stopped ordering delivery from there because it was quicker for me to just get in the car and eat at the restaurant.

Probably the best food, but I used to have really bad luck with the actual delivery service. Like 45-60 minutes past expected delivery time problems on a regular basis. I stopped ordering delivery from there because it was quicker for me to just get in the car and eat at the restaurant.
Thats cause everyone that works there is a p head, brah.

Back