• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Ja Rule duet?

Best duet with a female

• I'm Real (Murder Remix) - Jennifer Lopez

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Always on Time - Ashanti

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Mesmerize - Ashanti

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Put it On Me - Vita

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Between Me and You - Christina Milam

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
between me and you but put it on me was probably the most prophetic since the video had him in jail the whole time.

you did forget 'Downass Bitch' with Charlie Baltimore which should be considered for #2

I remember right around September 11, Ja Rule was on MTV. Thats what they said. "We got Ja Rule on the phone. Lets see what Ja's thoughts are on this tragedy." Who gives a fuck what Ja Rule thinks at a time like this? This is ridiculous. I don't wanna dance. I'm scared to death. I want some answers that Ja Rule might not have right now. You think when bad shit happens to me, Ill be in the crib like "Ohh my god this is terrible. Could somebody please find Ja Rule? Get hold of this motherfucker so I can make sense of all this. Where is Ja? Find me Ja Rule."

If Case counts as female co-star, then Livin It Up.

I voted I'm Real for the beat and pink JLo outfit.

Down Ass Bitch should be on there

Ashanti is overdue for a comeback:

ashanti.jpg

All this tells me is that I really miss late 90s/early 00's music videos.

somehow i'm drawing a blank on "mesmerize." my initial thought would be "between me and you" although "put it on me" was pretty great as well. this is a pretty serious poll imo and i don't want to vote until i've fully researched each song again.

Listening to the Best of Ja Rule on Spotify. I hated this stuff back in the day, but man it takes me back to some good times at the club.

I remember right around September 11, Ja Rule was on MTV. Thats what they said. "We got Ja Rule on the phone. Lets see what Ja's thoughts are on this tragedy." Who gives a fuck what Ja Rule thinks at a time like this? This is ridiculous. I don't wanna dance. I'm scared to death. I want some answers that Ja Rule might not have right now. You think when bad shit happens to me, Ill be in the crib like "Ohh my god this is terrible. Could somebody please find Ja Rule? Get hold of this motherfucker so I can make sense of all this. Where is Ja? Find me Ja Rule."

The best part of this was that Chapelle is saying he's scared to death and looking for answers...so he's watching MTV

FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF WHEN I READ THIS THREAD TITLE

Back