• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best logos in sports

fed-ex.jpg
Care to point it out? I can't find it

Haha now that I know it's there, it jumps out and smacks me in the face every time I look at the one without the green

never noticed the M and the B in the Brewers old logo. Now it's even cooler than I already had thought

Haha thanks for the neg rep for not knowing the aarow

Since people didn't see the mb for a long time, maybe people would miss the wsu.

West Virginia's "flying WV" helmet logo, which I don't know how to reproduce here.

This one is probably more obvious- the map in the Panther's logo.
carolina-panthers-logo.jpg

00142006.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
This one is probably more obvious- the map in the Panther's logo.
carolina-panthers-logo.jpg

00142006.jpg
[/IMG]

To me, that's the biggest stretch ever with a logo. Maybe if you're drunk and squinting into direct sunlight from 50 yards it matches.

To me, that's the biggest stretch ever with a logo. Maybe if you're drunk and squinting into direct sunlight from 50 yards it matches.

Is it intended to be? I have thought that before, but talked myself out of it because it was a reach.

I feel like they made the logo then came up with that explanation later on. probs as a way of making SC not feel left out (though they did get the first season at Clemson and training camp at Wofford).

Is it intended to be? I have thought that before, but talked myself out of it because it was a reach.

The Panthers logo consists of the head of a snarling Black panther outlined in blue. It is shaped to resemble the combined borders of North and South Carolina.

From their Wikipedia entry

Back