• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best parody poster on new boards?

Dented

Retired
Reaction score
What is the best parody screen name/poster on the new boards?

The Lookout

why the lookout get all the credit? I'm the mother fucker who was getting the pussy. shit, all my boy JT had ta do was stand outside a do' for 30 minutes (and maybe a little mo' ;)) while i took care of biznaz in the batroom.

i'm the playa fool. the lookout ain't sheeeet.....

Last edited:
harv just busted in and asked which one of you assholes is finishing second.

No respect. You were out before G, but now you REALLY out. You could fuck up a 3 white girl halftime show.

Looks like I need a new body man. How much your day job pay, Harv? Can you carry bags? Can you drive a Navigator? Can you try on sneakers for me? How good is your Outlook skillz? Can you manage dime piece schedules across multiple time zones and push to my Blackberry?

Tell you what, Harv. Holla atcha boi if you ever in tha A. We'll run down to Magic City an have a sitdown. I'll throw in an hour in the back with my #4 hoodrat there just for your time.

HOLLABACK!

Before Harv, I would have said "None of the Above."

It's almost always been a stretch to even use the term "parody" for what some posters attempted.

Harv is legend.

Let's say - hypothetically - that Moonz is the genius behind Harv. How does that effect your reading of Harv's posts?

Let's say - hypothetically - that Moonz is the genius behind Harv. How does that effect your reading of Harv's posts?

I would gain a great deal of respect for Moonz' writing ability and sense of humor. I'd then wonder why he bothers with Kanye Deac, Marv, and the never ending list of all his other horrible parodies.

I would gain a great deal of respect for Moonz' writing ability and sense of humor. I'd then wonder why he bothers with Kanye Deac, Marv, and the never ending list of all his other horrible parodies.

This.

I had a 4.0 in English at Wake. I'm really not too concerned about my writing ability. Irish, a writer, has seen at least one recent published music review I wrote.

Of course legal writing is shit so I claim no pride of authorship there.

I am not Harv.

Some of Moonz briefs are being used by the Groundlings.....is that good?

What you may have wanted to say is had Harv posted exactly what Marv posted today what would the Jonestown 77's reaction have been?

Last edited:
except Marv's post is sad and unfunny.....but you are marginally funnier than brother lawyer BudatWake...

Back