• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Peter Cetera Duet

Best Peter Cetera Duet

• Next Time I Fall

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Feels Like Heaven

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Forever Tonight

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • After All

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Peter Cetera Sucks

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RicoSuave

Reaction score
Everybody hates Peter Cetera because he turned Chicago from a ground-breaking rock-jazz combo into just another version of Air Supply in the 80s. However, he had some kick-ass duets with some exceptional singers back in the day.

What do you think was the best Peter Cetera duet? (poll to follow)

Next Time I Fall (with Amy Grant):

Feels Like Heaven (with Chaka Kahn):

Forever Tonight (with Crystal Bernard):

After All (with Cher):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy717J3Iscw

Last edited:
Look at the talent that Cetera has worked with here: Chaka Kahn is a soul music legend who can belt it out with the best of them. Crystal Bernard is/was ridiculously hot (I hope for Cetera that he was able to "pull a Vince Gill" and banged that during the recording sessions). Cher was respected as an actress and cultural icon, if not as a singer, and Cetera recorded this song with her before she became totally gross. And Amy Grant had a certain allure back then, due mainly to her public image. Peter Cetera is pure pop music gold!

I'm going w/ Cher but for my $$$, Cetera doesn't get any better than on "Glory of Love."

Since we have a tie for Best Duet, we need more votes to end the stalemate.

At least a majority of the board does not think Peter Cetera sucks.

The duets are really limiting Rico- why didn't you include some of the solo and Chicago stuff, songs that would be easier for people to like?

I miss Townie. He would've loved the hell out of some Peter Cetera duets.

Back