• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best place in W-S/Triad to buy a suit?

NashvegasDeac

Reaction score
Been awhile since I've shopped for a suit and in the market for a classic black slim-cut - where should I start? Hoping the response isn't the Mall/Macy's. Tnx for the feedback.

photo-12.jpg

obligatory don't get a black suit unless you are buying it for a funeral post.

I bet Joseph A Bank is having a Buy 2 get 7 FREE sale or something similar.

i like black suits for going out. no tie obvi.

I got a deal on a BB black suit recently, they had a nice sale plus coupons, firm discount etc.

I do mostly wear it for ushering or interview type of situations.

I got a deal on a BB black suit recently, they had a nice sale plus coupons, firm discount etc.

I do mostly wear it for ushering or interview type of situations.

Damn...lawyers have to work a the multiplex part time these days?

Not opposed to charcoal, and I'm set on the tux. Just need an alternative with awards show season coming up in the Nashville music biz, and all of my suits were purchased during or right after law school and are all super conservative, pleated/cuffed pants, etc. Need an updated look.

And while I appreciate the Jos A Banks comments, I most certainly want to stay away from that joint.

Last edited:
Back