• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best place to park for football game.

tophats

Reaction score
What is the best place to park for the football games? I hope to find somewhere that is easy to exit once the game is over. It has been a while since i have been able to come down but my friend has some tickets for tomorrow's game. Thanks in advance.

What is the best place to park for the football games? I hope to find somewhere that is easy to exit once the game is over. It has been a while since i have been able to come down but my friend has some tickets for tomorrow's game. Thanks in advance.

Have lunch at Elizabeth's Pizza, get a parking pass from them to keep your car in that lot for free, and walk to the game from there. Or park in the lot across the street from there at the corner of Deacon Blvd. and University Pkwy.

Last edited:
Have lunch at Elizabeth's Pizza and walk to the game from there.
Fixed it for you.

You can even just park in the parking lot and walk over without eating there. The manager at Elizabeth's told us to not worry about parking there for at least this season.

Last edited:
Back