• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Player from a Terrible Team

Which player is best?

• CJ Harris

Votes: 32 47.1%
  • Travis McKie

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Devin Thomas

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Codi Miller-McIntyre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bryant Crawford

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Brandon Childress

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Doofus/Numbers

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Best player on a terrible team in college and pros is a no brainer- Pistol Pete Maravich.

Best player on a terrible team in college and pros is a no brainer- Pistol Pete Maravich.

I thought he was the reason those teams were bad. The original volume shooter.

I always felt bad for Travis. Seemed like he would have a stat line of 16 pts / 8 reb / 2 assists / 3 steals / 1 block and a 25 point loss.

Thirteen years in the NBA make Muggsy Bogues the best. Not even close.

There has never been a player with as big a heart as Muggsy. I was in Cameron for one of his games against Duke. We got killed, of course, but it was the only time I ever saw the Duke crowd give an opposing player a respectful standing ovation when he left the floor.

I always felt bad for Travis. Seemed like he would have a stat line of 16 pts / 8 reb / 2 assists / 3 steals / 1 block and a 25 point loss.

Yes, he deserves his own little statue in the corner of the WFU hall of fame just for what he endured. He seemed like a gamer not a complainer from what I recall, even though he had plenty of reason to be.

Back