• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best (reality) TV Series Ever....you make the call

Same show every time...having hard time finding crab...captain yells...guys get mad at the captain...THEY ARE ON THE CRAB!!!...Every one is happy...repeat

YET I CAN'T STOP WATCHING!!!!

Bar Rescue is kind of the same thing but I'm mesmerized by it. Its like Kitchen Nightmares only they replaced the whiny Brit with an angry Jew.

I was looking for the clip where he gets in a street altercation with some random guy. Can't quite remember what happened but the guy must have shot Spencer a look and he escalated the situation. I think he called out his glasses or wardrobe but then asked the guy where he was from. The responded he was from Los Angeles and Spencer goes "well I never seen you." I would guess that is somewhere in season 2 or 3. I will give rep to anyone who can find the episode or clip.

I was looking for the clip where he gets in a street altercation with some random guy. Can't quite remember what happened but the guy must have shot Spencer a look and he escalated the situation. I think he called out his glasses or wardrobe but then asked the guy where he was from. The responded he was from Los Angeles and Spencer goes "well I never seen you." I would guess that is somewhere in season 2 or 3. I will give rep to anyone who can find the episode or clip.

I think I remember this scene as well.... For some reason it made me want to fight Spencer myself

For some reason I think the guy worked with or knew his girlfriend. The guy called Spencer a tool and he freaked out going on about how "This is LA. You don't call people tools here, man"

I was actually thinking about that particular scene the other day and about how much I hated Spencer.

Back