• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Seinfeld Characters

To be fair Starbucks was barely a thing for most of us back then and we (rubes) thought that’s what a coffee shop was

It's called Monk's Cafe. It's a diner (and a real life diner), but I get why it could be called a coffee shop with that name.

Ruthie Cohen. Except for the 4 main characters, she was in the most episodes.

in Seinfeld they're always calling Monk's "the coffee shop" but it definitely has more of a diner vibe

thoughts?
First of all do they? I don’t recall the phrase being used heavily in the show.

Did they have “coffee shops” that weren’t diner places in 1989?

alls I’m saying is if you are gonna order a Big Salad from there it’s just a restaurant, not a coffee shop

you know, george is actually right. his gf clearly was attempting to claim credit for the big salad; if not, why was she even aware of the dynamic in the original encounter?

you know, george is actually right. his gf clearly was attempting to claim credit for the big salad; if not, why was she even aware of the dynamic in the original encounter?
It’s like with Curb. Larry is often right just makes his point in an assholish way.

another question: do you consider jerry to be a classic sitcom straight man?

Back