• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Sexy Time Songs

Isn't it a little weird that the best sexy time songs are by dudes singing about getting it on?

I wouldn't know I am 5'11

Mmmm Hmmm

n706488720_1416154_205.jpg

Seconds, dawg? Sheeeeeeet. Try 30 minutes, maybe mo'! ;)

Does 30 Minute Man indicate how many minutes you played in your 4-year career at Wake?

Here's the clip I played for your mopey ass after NCAAs. WHERE YA AT? WHERE YA AT? OH...THEY HE GO...

Oh and just in case you were wondering why you were on my bench behind Jeff...you always shrunk under pressure...

Mmmm Hmmm

n706488720_1416154_205.jpg

for the 150th time I am barefoot in the sand, with my legs spread, and downhill. No one in that picture is taller than me if they were standing up and I am 5'11 do I need to post my drivers license or go to a store with one of those height things by the door to prove it.

While I (may) believe you're 5'11", there's no way in hell the dude on the far right is shorter than you, unless he has horribly awkward short shins.

I just made two markings on my wall at work, one standing up and one kneeling to confirm I would be about equal to the top of my armpit, so I concur its likely he's as tall if not taller than all four guys.

While I (may) believe you're 5'11", there's no way in hell the dude on the far right is shorter than you, unless he has horribly awkward short shins.

If you look closely at the beach erosion pattern it goes uphill from left and backleft to right. The shortest one is my little cousin directly to my right. Me and the other 3 are all around the same height. The guy on the far right might be about a quarter inch shorter than me. The tallest one by maybe a half inch is the guy in the glasses.

If you look closely at the beach erosion pattern it goes uphill from left and backleft to right. The shortest one is my little cousin directly to my right. Me and the other 3 are all around the same height. The guy on the far right might be about a quarter inch shorter than me. The tallest one by maybe a half inch is the guy in the glasses.

Single greatest thing you have ever posted!

Back