• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Story of the Summer

What is the Best Story of the Summer

• Total voters

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
This summer has had a number of rich stories that fully engaged the populace for approximately 96 hours each (give or take). Which one was the best ? Sorry if your particular choice is not shown below. You may not interject your personal favorite.

I voted with the Dolezal story, but only because I'm obsessed with race.

Voted for the Lion King b/c it cracks me up how something can blow up worldwide and then disappear so quickly

I assume by best you mean most outrageous and strange. So I went with Dolezal.

Pretty sad bunch of options, but I went with Dolezal because it's the one story more fucked up than Bruce Jenner.

150612_POL_RachelDolezalAuth.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

It's definitely Dolezal. The fact that she attempted to convince people that some rando black guy was actually her father is what makes the story special. Oh yeah, then she lied about him having cancer.

That chick looks like Lindsay Funke, not sure how she pulled it off for so long. That said, the lion story and related brief outrage wins for me.

Back