• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best "very special" episode of Saved by the Bell (important)

Best "very special" ep of SBTB

• Total voters
It's Christmas season, and you left off the episode where Zack has a crush on the homeless girl?

Ouch terrible oversight on my part. Thought about including the wheelchair girl episode too but it didn't feel quite as special as the other ones.

This is the most difficult poll I've ever seen on rj's boards.

Probably because of my experiences with the LUMBEE, but I'm going off the reservation with bmoney and Running Zack here. Is SBTB on Netflix?

It's Christmas season, and you left off the episode where Zack has a crush on the homeless girl?

Wut, how the f have I not seen that episode? I thought I'd seen them all

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Wut, how the f have I not seen that episode? I thought I'd seen them all

That's the one where the dad stays for tgiving dinner or something, right? Such a forgotten episode.

Camping out in the mall for U2 tickets was classic. As was Kelly falling for Jeff and telling Zack at the Prom that she's down with Jeff (AC and Spano are singing Michael Bolton in the background).

Last edited:
Fucking Jeff, what a douchebag.

That's the one where the dad stays for tgiving dinner or something, right? Such a forgotten episode.

Camping out in the mall for U2 tickets was classic. As was Kelly falling for Jeff and telling Zack at the Prom that she's down with Jeff (AC and Spano are singing Michael Bolton in the background).

Homeless girl was a Christmas episode. The girl worked in the store in the mall. Her Dad ended up in the hospital.

6tfwup.jpg

Fucking Jeff, what a douchebag.

srsly fuck that guy. i used to watch days of our lives with my mom and they swapped out the good "austin" for that douchebag. made me hate him even more.

fucking jeff's twitter is a bunch of horoscopes. god why did kelly fall for that loser?

wait people actually shit facing the tank?

<bsf>
1. AC Slater
When you decide to markdean taking a crap on the toilet facing the wrong direction. Much like how AC Slater sits in a chair when he's at the Maxx.
I had to markdean so bad but I wanted to read the poster behind the toilet so I decided to take an AC Slater. Afterwards my knees were bruised much like Lambourn's.
</bsf>

For those busy mornings when you need to eat a bowl of cereal while you drop a deuce

Back