• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Wake college bar to see a game?

That's probably the answer. There isn't really a good place, but students will go there.

That place was never open while I was there other as a short lived and failed oyster bar I think.

Yeah as of today that's gotta be the answer. The Deacon Blvd bars blow on gameday.

First, I like how they spell our name.

Also it is kind of sad that we don't have a really good sports bar in town. I think it would be sweet if we had a good sports bar on Deacon Blvd. I'd trade Red Hot and Blue for a kick ass sports bar

First, I like how they spell our name.

Also it is kind of sad that we don't have a really good sports bar in town. I think it would be sweet if we had a good sports bar on Deacon Blvd. I'd trade Red Hot and Blue for a kick ass sports bar

Agreed. I've always found it weird that one of the established bars didn't put in promotions to do something like dollar drafts during gametime or something and put posters up on campus. I'm no business major though.

NC bars aren't allowed to do hourly specials but the larger point re: campus area sports bars is well taken.

NC bars aren't allowed to do hourly specials but the larger point re: campus area sports bars is well taken.

Yeah I definitely knew that, I just repressed the absurd conservative south into the back of my memory. The bigger point remains, a bar could make bank with ads of some sort on campus for road football games.

Actually, it's a North Carolina thing....most of the rest of the South allows happy hour specials...

Yeah I definitely knew that, I just repressed the absurd conservative south into the back of my memory. The bigger point remains, a bar could make bank with ads of some sort on campus for road football games.

Yeah, nevermind the lives this may have saved over the year.

I like the NC law...drink specials all day long!

Back