• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Wedding Proposal Ever?

That was super gay, but kind of cool at the same time. Would've been better if she had told him no, though.

I wanna do the chick in red.

This.

Guys, you don't want to set that kind of standard early. You're going to have to kill it for birthdays, anniversaries, V-day, Mother's Day, and that crap. And they'll probably have to celebrate the anniversary of making that video.

Here's the real question. If your boy came to you and said he was going to propose to his girl like thatand wanted you to be in it, would you do it?

This.

Guys, you don't want to set that kind of standard early. You're going to have to kill it for birthdays, anniversaries, V-day, Mother's Day, and that crap. And they'll probably have to celebrate the anniversary of making that video.

Here's the real question. If your boy came to you and said he was going to propose to his girl like thatand wanted you to be in it, would you do it?

If I was promised the girl in red

The most glaring thing to me was the groom's absence. Basically, he commissioned a performance for her. So he gets a little more credit than taking her to the ballet or something, but he should have danced, juggled or something. And you know he didnt choreograph the routine -- the girl in the red did.

Someone's got to know who the girl in red is by now.

This.

Depends on the girl. If she's awesome, then probably yes, especially if its a close friend. I mean, why would you say no?

If she's a succubus on the other hand, then hell no.

Someone's got to know who the girl in red is by now.

in their interviews they've mentioned the girl (and the guy with her. based on the comments made, i believe they're a couple) by first name.

61% of North Carolinians think the 3 minute mark should be constitutionally banned

Back