• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bets on whether Obama pardons Hillary?

Better question is if the House finally finally stops the endless witch hunts and actually decides to attempt to govern.

For what? Losing the election?

Gross Negligence in the handling of classified material. Regardless of what Comey thinks, malicious intent is not a requirement and each case is a felony.

Influence Peddling while SOS to benefit her family financially. You are not supposed to use your position in gov't to financially benefit your family and friends by selling access/favors.

Those are two

It served its purpose. They would be dumb to pursue that nonsense now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Obama should have pulled the plug on Hillary when the NY Times revealed her private email server. She stained his Presidency and he owes her nothing.

With that said, it accomplishes little for Trump to carry on with any sort of prosecution of Hillary. He should leave her hanging in the wind for a few weeks before calling off the dogs.

Gross Negligence in the handling of classified material. Regardless of what Comey thinks, malicious intent is not a requirement and each case is a felony.

Influence Peddling while SOS to benefit her family financially. You are not supposed to use your position in gov't to financially benefit your family and friends by selling access/favors.

Those are two

I don't think you understand how pardons work.

She's not getting 25 with an L.

Just a big ole L, all by itself.

Those are two

Doesn't everyone in government do this? I mean that's why everyone goes to Washington in the first place is to get the salary for life and then pad the salary.

I don't think you understand how pardons work.

BREAKING: President Obama Ready to Pardon Hillary Clinton?!?

As we have learned from WikiLeaks, the original FBI criminal investigation against Hillary Clinton was rigged from the start. But now that it’s been re-opened, political observers are openly speculating if Obama would preemptively pardon Clinton just before the election.

It has happened before in history, as President Gerald Ford pardoned President Richard Nixon before he was ever charged with a crime.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-president-obama-pardon-hillary-clinton/#ixzz4PWG5wMy3

Pardon me: The Hillary scandals are just getting started

If you think you have scandal fatigue now, just wait. Should Hillary Clinton win the presidency on Nov. 8, you can expect an endless stream of Hillary scandals, even if President Obama issues a pre-emptive pardon for her before the election.

Yes, the president has the power to issue pardons before an offender has been charged with a crime. That precedent was established when the Supreme Court ruled in 1866 that a presidential pardon "extends to every offence known to the law, and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken, or during their pendency, or after conviction and judgment."

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/303921-pardon-me-the-hillary-scandals-are-just-getting

I thought this thread was talking about issuing a pre emptive pardon. What are you talking about?

Someone is going down.
I don't think the President will cover Clinton.

The bigger question. Will the Democrat Party survive?

Just to clarify, one must be charged and convicted before they can be pardoned. Trump isn't going to go after her. That was typical Trump bravado.

Last edited:
Someone is going down.
I don't think the President will cover Clinton.

The bigger question. Will the Democrat Party survive?

Yes. I agree with BKF that this allows democrats to ditch the Clintons and their cronies and give way to the next generation of leaders.

That's a silver lining. Hopefully this means parties are done dictating candidates to the voters instead of vice versa.

Back