• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

If Juice is maf, pretty sure numbers is the same maf

well it was my first time reading it sooooo

dv7

giphy.gif

fine.

kill jtp and if he is a watcher or tracker i'll die the next round.

he is just making a read since I didn't do anything last night. so i'm comfortable betting my mafia life on him not being a watcher/tracker with any information on me.

giphy.gif

Name a time when Tejas has been close to missing a vote. He's usually a very active player.

i'm feeling a jtp/knight/dv7 mafia team

would be a hilarious orchestration effort with those three

Jmanslow survived a late run there. Dont see why he is not the vote this round.

You still haven't brought receipts from your claim that I made a post you didn't like, so keep my name out of your mouth Mr. Lyme Disease

It was the one where you said you wouldn't consider anyone but jhawk. Civ gooner is unsure of himself constantly

It was the one where you said you wouldn't consider anyone but jhawk. Civ gooner is unsure of himself constantly

It was a policy lynch vote and I was never going to move it. If that's your only reason you think I'm maf, that's weak as shit bro.

Back