• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

Nothing in the rules says Gomez can't confirm the story. Or am just skirting the no claiming rule?

I feel like if Juice is telling the truth, he should be able to provide the information as it would be information gained from an investigative role (searching = investigating? who the fuck knows) and then Gomez could confirm it

happy with my vote ON MAFIA REDWING.

Juice: is numbers gomez or your civ investigation night 1?

Hey Juice, can you tell us who you investigated n1?

juice - was your result "mafia" or "not town"?

So cop investigation and Gomez investigation are the same or different and you used them both on Numbers?

different

numbers is not Gomez

Gomez and I made the decision not to reveal Gomez at this time for a few reasons

I feel like if Juice is telling the truth, he should be able to provide the information as it would be information gained from an investigative role (searching = investigating? who the fuck knows) and then Gomez could confirm it

I tend to agree iwth this logic.

IS NUMBERS GOMEZ OR WHAT OK?!

if not. Reveal who gomez is, they can confirm and you'll be confirmed.

Otherwise you're a filthy liar.

I should add that claiming about thematic game design is bold for a guy who didn't put Iron Man in his Endgame game.

properly constructed games have safes that should be in the game

Juice, who is Gomez? If you're a mason and cop and we already know you're cop, you should just tell us who the other mason is.

Back